ADS-B signal generator to test space based ADS-B receiver on satellite.
- Generate 2 channels of 1090mhz RF signal: CW or ADS-B signal, the maximum frequency offset of RF signal: ± 150kHz； Power output range: - 110dbm ~ + 15dBm
- Generate 2 channels of 10MHz IF signal: CW or ADS-B signal, the maximum frequency offset of IF signal: ± 150kHz； Power output range: - 50 ~ - 10dBm
- Receive df17 data from ADS-B receiver, return channel: serial port (921.6kbps), can (1Mbps), LAN;
- Analyze the data file of SD card or the data command sent through LAN according to the given time (precision is us), given power (- 110 ~ 15dBm note 1), given frequency offset（ ± The given 11 byte df17 data (ADS-B message) is CRC checked and sent out after PPM modulation;
- The same ADS-B message is automatically transmitted repeatedly, and the automatic transmission interval is 1 ms or 1 / 8 ms;
- Automatically test the message receiving success rate of ADS-B receiver;
- GNSS second pulse generated internally or input externally is used for synchronization to form multiple stations for assistance; The second pulse can be used to test the local clock and automatically correct the RF frequency. The frequency error after correction is within 2Hz (within 100Hz before correction).
- Satellite altitude can be set (200km ~ 1200km)
- The number of generated beams is 1 ~ 4
- How many ADS-B data can each beam generate for 250 aircraft at most;
- The flight path can be set as straight line (circle) route and circle route;
- The aircraft flight mode can be set to take-off, cruise and landing modes;
- At the same time, the real-time position, speed, altitude and other related information of the aircraft are displayed;
- The hardware can be controlled directly through LAN;
- When the data is generated, the corresponding data can be sent to the hardware part in real time for transmission;
- With the hardware part, it is convenient to test the receiving sensitivity of ADS-B receiver;
- It can generate data file for hardware to read from SD card and transmit.